Wednesday 9 July 2014

Production Log: Inital Ideas (09/07/14)

What did I do?
For the past few days I have really been thinking about what I'd like to do for my music video which I had done by listening to my favourite songs, and watching various music videos (both professional and amateur)  and trying to decide which genre/artist/song to choose.
Today I inputed all my ideas into a PowerPoint presentation and included a table listing the pros and cons of each idea.
How was this helpful?
This helped me really plan and develop all of my ideas and I could really see which one was the most structured and which I was most passionate about. From today I can confidently say I will use Calvin Harris' song "Summer" and create a narritive based music video about a young couple's day out to the seaside.

No comments:

Post a Comment